LMR®240UF Type / RG-8X / 218XATC Stranded Conductor Assemblies w/PL-259 Connectors
RG8X size: .240" Low Loss.
Best Grade PL259 connectors on Each End.
Weather-Proof Heat Shrink Tubing (HST) Each End.
- 30% lower loss than the standard RG8X.
- Flexible Stranded Center Conductor.
- 96% TC Braid + bonded 100% Foil Shield.
- Shield Effectiveness < 90dB. That means that you get virtually no noise interference.
- Very flexible, light weight, and smaller than RG8 sizes.
- Perfect for amateur radio: Mobile, dipoles, & portable, condos, and apartment applications.
- Non-Contaminating-UV Resistant-Direct Burial-Black Jacket.
- Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene Dielectric VP: 80%
Our Closed-Cell-GIFP dielectric is a major advantage over standard RG8X: those products use a chemical foam dielectric which causes higher losses, will-not stand-up to heat, and that will cause the center conductor to migrate into the braid, and short-out.
- Voltage DC: 1500 Volts RMS: 5000 Volts
- Maximum permissible D.C. voltage level is conservatively 3 times the A.C. level.
- PP kW: 5.6
- RoHS Compliant.
- Overall Diameter: .242"
- Weight 4#/100ft
- All cables are fully tested. Hi-Pot® and continuity.
|Frequency||Nominal Attenuation - per 100ft||Power Rating (kW)||Efficiency|
Applications: Great quality cable for HF applications. For very long runs consider LMR400 / RG-8/U for less loss. For VHF or UHF applications use LMR400 Type / RG-8/U for less loss. For high-power transmissions use LMR400 Type / RG-8/U.
LMR is a registered trademark of Times Microwave Systems